Visit the Upper Room
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays
March Holiday Closing
March 30th - Good Friday Closed
Maundy Thursday Holy Communion March 29th, 10:45 -11:30 AM
No Wed 10:45am worship this week.
A suggested donation of $5.00 is encouraged
The Upper Room Chapel and Museum
1908 Grand Avenue
Nashville, TN 37212
Free car, bus and van parking
Welcome, come and visit!
Welcome to The Upper Room, a spiritual destination of Christian pilgrimage and one of the USA's finest Christian centers.
The Upper Room is a place for family fun, pleasure, inspiration, prayer and worship—easily accessible for individuals, families and groups, (ask about our pet policy).
Trip Planning for Individuals and Groups
If you are visiting several attractions in our city please contact us and let us help plan your visit.
- Optimum visiting time is one hour
- Contact us for United Methodist Boards and Agency tour information
- Historic Nashville Church Sites include the Ryman Auditorium, Downtown Presbyterian Church, Strother's Meeting House on Scarritt's campus,
- Scarritt Bennett Center Historical Attraction and Retreat Center
- Distance from the Convention Centers 1.5 miles from downtown Nashville and 15 miles from Opryland Convention facility
- Attractions located near The Upper Room include the Parthenon in Centennial Park, Belmont and Belle Meade Mansions, Adventure Science Center, Fort Negley, Downtown Nashville